The app aims to help people with multiple sclerosis (MS) manage their fatigue using research-proven cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) principles. The interactive app includes a sleep tracker and an activity tracker. It has modules centred on areas that impact on fatigue – behaviour, thoughts, emotions, body (physiological), world (environmental) and future. Each module has an education section and self-management tips and techniques.
- Easy to navigate and use.
- Allows users to record their fatigue and energy levels.
- Removes barriers to accessing CBT support.
- Developed by a research project team from the Auckland University of Technology (AUT) and two UK universities.
- The app is based on the project team’s successful randomised controlled trial (RCT) into the impact of CBT on fatigue, including a pilot of online-delivered CBT.
- Only available on iTunes as currently not available on Android.