On- going shift work available in both locations for the public & private sectors.
- Generous pay rates and flexible pay options
- Have complete control of your availability and roster
- Travel and transfer to other states
We are currently recruiting nurses with recent clinical experience in the OR. If your range of specialties includes any of the following, we have ample work available to you, NOW!
*General, Gynae, Joints & Ortho, ENT, Urology, Neuro*
- High demand & thousands of shifts available weekly
- Use the eHCA phone app- book shifts on the go!
- Float between Agency and rural contracts?
Whatever your circumstance, our Consultants locally based in New Zealand can assist you.
Why choose HCA?
- Supportive consultants with over 10 years of experience in international recruitment
- Assistance with preparing for a new role across the Tasman
- Flexibility to decide when and where you work
- Exclusive provider agreements with private & public sectors
- QuickPay service to receive payment within 48 hours of a shift
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Online and practical education and training that equal CPD points
- Opportunity to transfer to another state or the UK
- CASH 4 HOURS- earn points which make dollars for every hour you work
A bit about us:
Healthcare Australia is the leading provider of healthcare professionals in Australia. We have exclusive preferred provider contracts which ensure our staff get the pick of the jobs.
With eighteen agencies HCA can offer temporary work, contract work and permanent job opportunities across Australia
A bit about you:
- At least 2 years', recent experience in the OR (acute and/ or elective)
- Current, or eligible for, AHPRA Registration
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
- Current Health Screens (immunization, vaccinations, etc.)
Please submit your CV directly to NZ Recruitment Consultants at, firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: EMORNSW or for a confidential discussion please ring 09 601 9260