Are you looking for more Work Life Balance? Make a tree change for a better lifestyle in the Darling Downs Region.
Work with a Friendly and Cohesive team
Extensive Career Progession Opportunites on offer
Work Life Balance - Beautiful Darling Downs Location
Always wanted to enjoy the perks of urban living without the city hassles? Now you can enjoy great work life balance when you nurse in Australia's beautiful 'Garden City'!
Based in Toowoomba Queensland, our client is a busy level 5 Emergency Department servicing the Darling Downs Region. Being the main ED for the region and seeing over 51,000 patients annually your emergency skills will be challenged daily with a variety of clinical conditions. Fast track your nursing career with extensive progression opportunities available for the right candidate.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Emergency Department Registered Nurses and Clinical Nurses to join the cohesive and friendly team, where both autonomy and collaboration are supported and encouraged.
We are currently recruiting for a number of permanent full time roles for both RNs and CNs. Sponsorship, relocation assistance and temporary short term accommodation are on offer for the right candidate.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years emergency department experience
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- A demonstrated high standard of clinical knowledge and skills
- Must be willing to work across all areas in ED including acute, sub-acute, paedeatric, MAU, resus, trauma and triage
- Proven effective communication skills - both written and verbal
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Paediatric skills highly regarded but not essential
Benefits and culture:
- Beautiful location in the Toowoomba / Darling Downs region
- Lifestyle - Toowoomba offers the best of both worlds, a relaxed lifestyle and easy access to Brisbane and the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
- Relocation assistance available
- Sponsorship available
- Temporary off site accommodation available for up to one month
- Extensive career progression opportunities available
- Work within a fun and supportive team environment
Please submit your CV directly to NZ Recruitment Consultants at, email@example.com Ref: DNMOMO or for a confidential discussion please ring 09 601 9260