Nursing Review Monthly Student Newsletter - Learn, Grow And Thrive!
Nursing Review keeps student nurses and qualified nurses up-to-date with developments affecting the profession. .
Our aim is to provide a vital resource supports you as nursing students through your nursing school journey. And to create an environment where you can share your stories with your peers - learn, grow and thrive!
Your first email newsletter will include
- reflections from students like yourself
- an article contributed by our first guest student editors
- plus CV tips from nursing leaders.
As a taster check out this reflection from our first student section by a 3rd year student on her experience of trying to administer a tetanus injection to a traumatised attack victim.
ABOUT NURSING REVIEW
Published bimonthly – and online - Nursing Review provides news, analysis, feature articles and a forum for readers' opinions. Each issue of Nursing Review features:
- A Focus section – this edition looks at a social media-led phenomenon to get patients out of their PJs and a special report on nursing in the Philippines
- A Student Nurse section (see above)
- A Technology and Innovation section: including tips on some great nursing websites in webscope and a useful Kiwi nutrition app
- A Leadership and Management section:this edition included time management tips
- A succinct News section (including comings and goings in nurse leadership around the country) and an Events section as a one-stop shop for upcoming conferences, seminars and workshops.