Health Informatics New Zealand (HiNZ) and NZ Nursing Informatics Conference 2017
November 1 @ 8:00 am - November 3 @ 5:00 pm
The 2017 HiNZ Conference is New Zealand’s largest digital health event. In 2016 over 1100 delegates from 20 countries attended in Auckland.
The conference runs for three days from Wednesday 1 November to Friday 3 November, and it includes the one-day NZ Nursing Informatics Conference (NZNI-17) on Thursday 2 November. There are optional workshops prior to the conference.
- Optional workshops & exhibition pack in: Tuesday 31 October
- Conference days: 1-3 November
- Welcome function at Energy Events Centre: Wednesday evening 1 November
- Networking dinner at Skyline: Thursday evening 2 November
- Conference closes at 2pm on Friday 3 November