- This event has passed.
Continence NZ Men’s Health Education Day
November 3, 2017
Lower urinary tract problems
3 November 2017 – 9.30am-4pm
Butterfly Creek, PapIllion Room – 10 Tom Pearce Dr, Auckland Airport, Auckland
Free parking and free shuttle from the airport.
Everyone attending the education day will be issued with a Continence NZ Certificate of attendance.
- Lower urinary tract anatomy and physiology
- Prostate cancer, grading & treatment options
- Teaching patients about radical prostatectomy
- Post prostate cancer complications
- Continence nurse management and perspective / case study.
- Pysiotherapy management of post prostatectomy incontinence and erectile dysfunction
- Contenence and sexual health.
- A patient’s prospective
Programme will be available soon.