- This event has passed.
28th Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy Conference 2017
September 13 @ 8:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm
Preparations are now well underway for the ASCIA 2017 conference to be held in Auckland, New Zealand from 13-15 September 2017 at the Viaduct Events Centre.
The conference will include presentations from the following confirmed international speakers:
- Professor Carsten Bindslev-Jensen (ASCIA keynote speaker)
- Professor Lene Heise Garvey (ASCIA-ANZAAG Drug Allergy Symposium keynote speaker)
- Professor Jonathan Hourihane (CFAR Symposium and ASCIA keynote speaker)
- Prof Nikos Papadopoulos (CFAR Symposium and ASCIA keynote speaker)
- Professor Werner Pichler (ASCIA-ANZAAG Drug Allergy Symposium keynote speaker)
- Professor Jennifer Puck (ASCIA keynote speaker)
- Professor Hugh Sampson (CFAR Symposium and ASCIA keynote speaker)
- Professor Scott Sicherer (CFAR Symposium and ASCIA keynote speaker)
There will also be more than 40 speakers and chairs from New Zealand and Australia participating in this conference and we expect more than 400 delegates.
On Friday 15 September the ASCIA 2017 conference will include the following concurrent sessions:
- ASCIA 2017 Drug Allergy Symposium held in conjunction with the Australian and New Zealand Anaesthetic Allergy Group (ANZAAG) on Friday afternoon, followed by the ANZAAG annual meeting on Saturday 16 September.
- ASCIA 2017 Nurse and Dietitian Updates (all day).
ASCIA 2017 will be also be held in conjunction with:
- Centre for Food and Allergy Research (CFAR) Symposium 2017 on Tuesday 12 September.
- Food Allergy introductory course for Dietitians on Saturday 16 September.
ASCIA annual conferences continue to provide an international standard of continuing professional development in the areas of allergy and clinical immunology. They are also an opportunity to interact with colleagues working in these areas.
For information on what to see and do in New Zealand (pre or post conference) visit www.newzealand.com/au/
We look forward to welcoming you to Auckland in September.