Nursing Review has its finger on the pulse of New Zealand’s health
Nursing Review, the independent multimedia platform for New Zealand’s nurses, has been published by NZME. Educational Media since 2001. Five print editions of Nursing Review are published each year featuring articles on a range of themes of special interest to nurses as well as news, opinions, research and a well-regarded professional development article and learning activity each edition. The popular print editions are delivered to our subscribers as well as a copy going to every hospital ward and general practice in the country.
Nursing Review also has an active social media presence through its Twitter account and shared Facebook page with sister title INsite.
Nursing Review has a regular Professional Development article and activity. The peer-reviewed PD article and structured learning activity offers nurses an informative and readily accessible way to help meet their continuing competency requirements.
The attractive article and learning activity is positioned as a pull-out in the magazine so nurses can read, complete, and file the verified Professional Development activity in their learning portfolios.
Each activity is linked to the Nursing Council competencies and is equivalent to one hour of professional development towards the requirement of 60 hours of professional development over three years.
NZME. – New Zealand Media & Entertainment – is New Zealand’s premier media and entertainment business, with a portfolio of leading newspaper, radio, digital, e-commerce and print brands. Every week, our much loved brands reach over 2.9 million kiwis. Whether reading, listening, watching or engaging with our brands, our audience can get the content they want, from us – where and when they want it.
About NZME. Educational Media
NZME. Educational Media is a vigorous division of NZME. that serves the education and health sectors in New Zealand. It has a stable of publications that combine to cover all aspects of primary through to tertiary and further education in the education market, and comprehensive coverage of the aged care and nursing industries. Using the latest technology to address this range of niche publishing markets, the company has access through its print and digital to virtually every child, student, teacher, university student, academic, and health professional in the country.
NZME. Educational Media has identified the importance and dynamism of the education and health sectors and is growing and adapting with these sectors, working in successful partnership with a large range of educational and health institutions.
NZME. Educational Media is not just covering the education and health sectors – it is a part of them.
NZME. Educational Media publish the following sector-leading titles:
- EducationCentral – The independent and impartial go-to news source for all New Zealand educators, politicians, policy makers and parents: http://educationcentral.co.nz
- HealthCentral – The independent and impartial go-to source for New Zealand health professionals, and anyone with a vested interest in health and wellbeing: http://healthcentral.nz
- Education Review – A series of themed publications providing in-depth coverage of the education sector: www.educationreview.co.nz
- Nursing Review – New Zealand’s independent publication for nurses: www.nursingreview.co.nz
- INsite – The aged care and retirement industry website: www.insitemagazine.co.nz
- JETmag – aimed at career advice and study options: www.jetmag.co.nz
- Education Gazette – The Ministry of Education’s official publication and source of vacancies for teachers: https://gazette.education.govt.nz
- Custom publications – we have created magazines, newsletters, and marketing campaigns for several leaders in the health, aged care, and education sectors.
For more information on any of our titles, please contact Fiona Reid on 04 915 9795 or visit our website: www.nzme-ed.co.nz